Application is now open for the Yunnan Agricultural University Chinese Government Scholarship ( YNAU CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Yunnan Agricultural University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Founded in 1938 as Agricultural College of State-Run Yunnan University which later gained its independence as Kunming Agricultural and Forestry College (KGFC) in 1958, Yunnan Agricultural University (YAU) was officially established in 1972 after KGFC merged with Yunnan Agricultural and Working University in 1971. Yunnan Agricultural University offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master, and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Yunnan Agricultural University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Yunnan Agricultural University|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||Before 1 Jan 2023|
- Master Degree: 2-3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Programs/ Majors Available:
Yunnan Agricultural University offers many Programs for more information: ( Click Here )
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
- A short video of self-introduction.Please record a video of personal profile and send it to: [email protected]. The video include self-introduction, scientific research achievements, study plan and aims in Chinese. (Other requirements: Videos should be within 3 to 5 minutes in MP4, WMV or AVI format, and please make sure the image and voice are clear.)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS
- No Need Acceptance Letter
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for Yunnan Agricultural University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Yunnan Agricultural University Agency Number: 10676 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Send Hard Copies of your application documents to the International Office before Deadline.
Address: International College, Yunnan Agricultural University, Kunming, Yunnan, China. 650201.
Note: The application process is complete and wait for the result.