Application is now open for the Xian Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship ( XJTU CSC Scholarship 2022) for all international students for session 2022-2023. XJTU University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Xian Jiaotong University (XJTU) was founded in 1896, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Shaanxi, China. XJTU offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Xian Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Xian Jiaotong University|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||15 March 2022|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
Xian Jiaotong University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal ( 1500 words for PHD Students) Click Here to Download the Study Plan sample ( Note: This format only for PHD candidates to Apply XJTU)
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Must)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS
- 800 RMB Application Fee and Must Need Acceptance Letter
How to Apply for Xian Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Must have “Acceptance Letter” Check the Complete list of Supervisors ( Click Here)
Download the Offical Acceptance Letter format for XJTU Supervisor ( Click Here)
These Articles Help you to get Acceptance Letter:
- Email Samples to Professor For Acceptance letter CSC Scholarship
- How to write an Effective CV for Scholarship with sample
- How to get Acceptance Letter from Professors for Scholarship
After getting Acceptance Letter from Supervisor.
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Xian Jiaotong University Agency Number: 10698 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “http://isso.xjtu.edu.cn/recruit/login” and create your account and login
Select a Program.
Read the notice and click “YES”
Follow the instruction of the system and fill in the required information. Click “Save & Next” on each page to make sure the information you filled is saved.
After you finish “Documents Upload”, there will be a pop-up to remind you whether you want to “Apply” or “NO”. Our advice is to select “NO” to go through again and make sure there is no mistake.
And then click “Apply” at the end of the page.
A confirmation page will pop up. Please read and tick “ I agree” and click “Apply”
When an application number is generated, that means you successfully submitted your application.
Note: The application process is complete and waits for the result.