Application is now open for the Tsinghua University Chinese Government Scholarship ( Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Tsinghua CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D Degree Students to study in China.
Tsinghua University is a world-ranked research university ranked 16 Worldwide. Tsinghua University offering Scholarships in many fields/majors for master and Ph.D. students.
Tsinghua University CSC Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||1st Round: Oct 15, 2022 to Dec 15, 2022|
2nd Round : Jan 1, 2023 to Mar 1, 2023
- Master Degree: 2-3 Years
- PhD Degree: 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
Tsinghua University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
More Details: Doctoral Degree Programs & Master’s Degree Programs
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you don’t have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (Vary from Department to Department )
- Some Departments need IELTS /Tofel but in some departments you can apply without IELTS or Acceptance Letter. To check the Details ( Doctoral Degree Programs & Master’s Degree Programs )
How to Apply for Tsinghua University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Open this link “http://gradadmission.tsinghua.edu.cn/f/register” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” My Application”
Fill all your information and upload the required documents.
After that Click on ” Scholarship” Tab.
After that you just select the ” Chinese Government Scholarship” Option then click Submit.
After submitting the application University ” Review your Application” if you pass Initial Review you Received Email from university fill the ” CSC Form and Pay the 800 RMB Application Fee”
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Tsinghua University Agency Number: 10003 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Then upload this form in Tsinghua University Portal.
Note: The application Process is Complete and wait for the result.
2 thoughts on “Tsinghua University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023”
It is possible for me to apply for both type A and B scholarship in a year?
Yes you can apply