Application is now open for the Tongji University Chinese Government Scholarship ( Tongji University CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Tongji University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Tongji University was founded in 1907, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Shanghai, China. Tongji is ranked 265 in the world according to the 2021 QS World University Rankings. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019 placed Tongji 13th out of 72 in China. Tongji offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Tongji University CSC Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||15 Feb 2023|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
Tongji University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- College of Economics and Management
- College of Architecture and Urban Planning
- College of Design and Innovation
- College of Arts and Media
- College of Civil Engineering
- College of Surveying and Geo-Infomatics
- School of Transportation Engineering
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of of Automotive Studies
- Institute of Railway and Urban Mass Transit
- College of Environmental Science and Engineering
- UN Environment-Tongji Institute of Environment for Sustainable Development
- College of Material Science and Engineering
- College of Electronics and Information Engineering
- College of Software Engineering
- School of Aerospace Engineering and Applied Mechanics
- College of Ocean and Earth Science
- School of Foreign Languages
- Law School
- School of Political Science& International Relations
- School of Humanities
- School of Medicine
- School of Stomatology
- School of Life Science and Technology
- Sino-German College of Applied Science
- Sino-German College
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS and no Need Acceptance Letter
- 600 RMB Application Fee
How to Apply for Tongji University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Tongji University Agency Number 10247 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “http://study-info.tongji.edu.cn/” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Online Application”
After that “Click the Check Box” & Click ” Agree & Continue”
Then Click ” The Chinese Government Scholarship”
After that Select your “Degree Program”
After that, you can see a complete list of Programs Offered in English/Chinese. Please Select your Program then click “Apply”.
Please fill this “Basic Information” form. After Filling in the data then click the ” Save & Next” button.
After Filling the “Basic information” Now ” Study plan”
If you have IELTS/GRE/GMAT Score must enter the information ( But IELTS/GRE/GMAT is Optional). If you have an “Acceptance Letter” must write the Professor Name in the ” Supervisor” Session and in the Recommender session, you can leave it blank or you can fill in any information ( Like family, friends) Then Click ” Save & Next”
Fill in your Education information and upload the required documents ( in JPG format) While you upload the documents please upload your CSC Application form in ” Other documents List”
Fill in your family Details. ” Financial Supporter” fill your any family member details like father, brother or sister. Guarantor in China” session, if you have a friend in China, fill in your friend details if not then fill in the university details. Then click “Save & Next”
This is the last step ” Enter your Address details” if you are selected university will send you Visa/ Admission details in your Address” Then Click “ Save & Next”
When you click ” Save & Next” System Preview your Complete Application Please re-check your complete application then click ” Submit”
When you Click submit your ” Application Status “ is changed from filled to ” In Process”
When you complete these above steps system will show you the status” Pay the Application fee” Click the status and Pay the ” 600 RMB “ Application Fee.
Note: CSC Scholarship result 2023 will be announced at end of July/August