Application is now open for the Tianjin University Chinese Government Scholarship ( TJU CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. TJU University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Tianjin University is a national public research university in Tianjin, China, originally established in 1895 by an imperial charter as the first modern university in China. The university is now funded by the Ministry of Education of China, while being a member of the national Double First Class University. TJU offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Tianjin University CSC Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||31 Jan 2023|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
Tianjin University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- Master Degree ( Click Here)
- PhD Degree ( Click Here)
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (Optional but Recommended)
Note: No Need IELTS & No Application Fee
How to Apply for Tianjin University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Must have “Acceptance Letter” Check the Complete list of Supervisors ( Click Here)
Also download the official ” Acceptance Letter format “( Click Here)
These Documents Help you to get Acceptance Letter:
- Email Samples to Professor For Acceptance letter CSC Scholarship
- How to write an Effective CV for Scholarship with sample
- How to get Acceptance Letter from Professors for Scholarship
After getting Acceptance Letter from Supervisor.
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Tianjin University Agency Number: 10056 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “https://tju.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Start Application”
After that Select your “Degree Program”
After that, you can see a complete list of Programs Offered in English/Chinese. Please Select your Program then click “Apply”.
Please fill all the information and then click ” Submit”
Note: The application Process is Complete and wait for the result