Application is now open for the Southwest Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship ( SWJTU CSC Scholarship 2024) for all international students for session 2024-2025. SWJTU University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Southwest Jiaotong University is located in the national central city of Chengdu, Sichuan Province, affiliated with the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China. SWJTU offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Southwest Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Southwest Jiaotong University|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||15 Feb 2024|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
Southwest Jiaotong University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- Structural Engineering
- Vehicle Operation Engineering
- Transportation Planning and Management
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Control Science and Engineering
- Road and Railway Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Traffic Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Computer Science and Technology
- Business Administration
- Management Science and Engineering
- Geological Resources and Geological Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Electronic Science and Technology
- Science and Technology of Surveying and Mapping
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Science and Technology
- Transportation Engineering
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- A CD of your own works (only required for arts students）
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS and No Need Acceptance Letter
- No. application Fee ( After the Preliminary Examination is approved you need to pay 400 RMB application Fee)
How to Apply for Southwest Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Southwest Jiaotong University Agency Number: 10613 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “http://swjtu.17gz.org/member/login.do“ and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Online Application”
After that “Click the Check Box” & Click ” Agree & Continue”
Then Click ” Chinese Government Scholarship”
After that Select your “Degree Program”
After that, you can see a complete list of Programs Offered in English/Chinese. Please Select your Program then click “Apply”.
Please fill this “Basic Information” form. After Filling in the data then click the ” Save & Next” button.
After Filling the “Basic information” Now ” Study plan”
If you have IELTS/GRE/GMAT Score must enter the information ( But IELTS/GRE/GMAT is Optional). If you have an “Acceptance Letter” must write the Professor Name in the ” Supervisor” Session and in the Recommender session, you can leave it blank or you can fill in any information ( Like family, friends) Then Click ” Save & Next”
Fill in your Education information and upload the required documents.
Fill in your family Details. ” Financial Supporter” fill your any family member details like father, brother or sister. Guarantor in China” session, if you have a friend in China, fill in your friend details if not then fill in the university details. Then click “Save & Next”
This is the last step ” Enter your Address details” if you are selected university will send you Visa/ Admission details in your Address” Then Click “ Save & Next”
When you click ” Save & Next” System Preview your Complete Application Please re-check your complete application then click ” Submit”
When you Click submit your ” Application Status “ is changed from filled to ” In Process”
Note: Application Process is complete and wait for the result.