Application is now open for the Shanghai Jiao Tong University Chinese Government Scholarship ( SJTU CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Shanghai Jiao Tong University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University is a public research university in Shanghai, China. The university is funded by the Ministry of Education of China. The university was established on April 8, 1896 as Nanyang Public School by an imperial edict. Shanghai Jiao Tong University offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master, and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Shanghai Jiao Tong University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Shanghai Jiao Tong University|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||Dec 15, 2022 ( Round 1)|
Feb 15, 2023 ( Round 2)
- Master Degree: 2-3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Outstanding academic performance and potential.
- Proficiency in Chinese and/or English. For details please refer to Language Requirement for SJTU International Graduate Programs.
Programs/ Majors Available:
Shanghai Jiao Tong University offers many Programs for more Information:
- 2023 Master Programs in English
- 2023 Master Programs in Chinese
- 2023 Doctoral Programs in English
- 2023 Doctoral Programs in Chinese
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Required only for School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology or School of Mechanical Engineering)
Important Note :
- For Every Country have Different eligibility criteria for Language Proficiency Required. ( More information refer to Language Requirement for SJTU International Graduate Programs.)
- Need Acceptance Letter (If you are applying for programs of the School of Life Sciences and Biotechnology or School of Mechanical Engineering, you are required to contact the supervisor beforehand and provide an acceptance letter by the supervisor. )
- 800 RMB Application Fee
How to Apply for Shanghai Jiao Tong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Shanghai Jiao Tong University Agency Number: 10248 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “https://apply.sjtu.edu.cn/c.asp?action=sign” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” New Application”
After that Select your “Degree Program”
After that click your degree program ” Master or PhD”
After that “Click the Check Box” & Click ” Next”
Please fill all the information and then click ” Submit”
Note: Pay the Application fee and the application process is complete and wait for the result.