Application is now open for the Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship (SEU CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. SEU CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Southeast University was founded in 1902, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Jiangsu Province, China. Southeast University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. SEU offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for master and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Scholarship||China Scholarship Council|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||Feb 19, 2023|
- Master Degree: 2 -3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
SEU offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- School of Architecture
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Energy &Environment
- School of Information Science and Engineering
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Electronic Science and Engineering
- The Department of Mathematics
- School of Automation
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- The Department of Physics
- School of Biological Science & Medical Engineering
- School of Material Science & Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Economic & Management
- School of Electrical Engineering
- School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- School of Transportation
- School of Instrument Science & Engineering
- School of Arts
- School of Law
- School of Medicine
- School of Public Health
- School of Software Engineering
- School of Life Science and Technology
- School of Cyber Science and Engineering
More Details ( Click Here)
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (Optional But Recommended)
Note: No Need IELTS & No Application Fee
How to Apply for Southeast University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Try for“Acceptance Letter” Check the Complete list of Supervisors ( Click Here)
( Acceptance Letter is Optional but Recommended)
These Documents Help you to get Acceptance Letter:
- Email Samples to Professor For Acceptance letter CSC Scholarship
- How to write an Effective CV for Scholarship with sample
- How to get Acceptance Letter from Professors for Scholarship
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Southeast University Agency Number: 10286 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “http://fs.seu.edu.cn/” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Online Application”
After that “Click the Check Box” & Click ” Agree & Continue”
Select your “Degree Program”
Select your “taught Program”
After that, you can see a complete list of Programs Offered in English/Chinese. Please Select your Program then click “Apply”.
Please fill this “Basic Information” form. After Filling in the data then click the ” Save & Next” button.
After Filling the “Basic information” Now ” Study plan”
If you have IELTS/GRE/GMAT Score must enter the information ( But IELTS/GRE/GMAT is Optional). If you have an “Acceptance Letter” must write the Professor Name in the ” Supervisor” Session and in the Recommender session, you can leave it blank or you can fill in any information ( Like family, friends) Then Click ” Save & Next”
Fill in your Education information and upload the required documents ( in JPG format) While you upload the documents please upload your CSC Application form in ” Other documents List”
Fill in your family Details. ” Financial Supporter” fill your any family member details like father, brother or sister. Guarantor in China” session, if you have a friend in China, fill in your friend details if not then fill in the university details. Then click “Save & Next”
This is the last step ” Enter your Address details” if you are selected university will send you Visa/ Admission details in your Address” Then Click “ Save & Next”
When you click ” Save & Next” System Preview your Complete Application Please re-check your complete application then click ” Submit”
When you Click submit your ” Application Status “ is changed from filled to ” In Process”
Note: The application Process is Complete also download the application form and wait for the result.