Application is now open for the Shandong University Chinese Government Scholarship ( SDU CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Shandong University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Shandong University is a public research comprehensive university in Jinan, Shandong with one campus in Weihai, Shandong, and one campus in Qingdao, Shandong. Shandong University offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master, and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Shandong University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|Degree Level||Master, and Ph.D|
|Deadline||5 March 2023|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Programs/ Majors Available:
Shandong University offers many Programs for more Information:
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
- No Need IELTS
- 400 RMB Application Fee
- No need Acceptance Letter
How to Apply for Shandong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Shandong University Agency Number: 10422 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “http://www.apply.sdu.edu.cn/” and create your account.
After creating the account click ” My Application”
After that click ” Apply Now”.
Select your “Degree ” Program want to Apply:
Select your ” Scholarship “
Select your ” Major/Field“
Click the start button
Fill in the Basic information and upload your documents.
Note: Application Process is complete and wait for the result.
2 thoughts on “Shandong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023”
is undergrad students will only be taught in chinese? is english available?
some are in Chinese and some are in English