Application is now open for the South China University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 ( SCUT CSC Scholarship 2024) for all international students for session 2024-2025. SCUT University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
The South China University of Technology (SCUT) was founded in 1952, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Guangzhou, China. The South China University of Technology 400-450th ranking, with its engineering placed at 68th world ranking. SCUT offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
South China University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||South China University of Technology|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||29 Feb 2024|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
SCUT offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- School of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering
- School of Architecture
- School of Civil and Transportation Engineering
- School of Electric Power
- School of Electronic and Information Engineering
- School of Automation Science and Engineering
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- School of Light Industry and Food Science
- School of Mathematics
- School of Physics and Optoelectricity Technology
- School of Business Administration
- School of Public Administration
- School of Marxist Theory
- School of Foreign Languages
- School of Physical Education
- School of Business Administration – MBA Center
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Software Engineering
- School of Environment and EnergySchool of Bioscience and Bioengineering
- School of Journalism and Communication
- School of Arts
- School of Design
- School of Law (School of Intellectual Property)
- School of Economics and Commerce
- School of Medicine
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Must)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS and No Application Fee
- Must Need Acceptance Letter
How to Apply for SCUT Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Must have “Acceptance Letter” Check the Complete list of Supervisors ( Click Here)
Download the Official Acceptance Letter format for SCUT Supervisor ( Click Here)
These Articles Help you to get Acceptance Letter:
- Email Samples to Professor For Acceptance letter CSC Scholarship
- How to write an Effective CV for Scholarship with sample
- How to get Acceptance Letter from Professors for Scholarship
After getting Acceptance Letter from Supervisor.
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with South China University of Technology Agency Number: 10561 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “https://scut.17gz.org/” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Online Application”
After that “Click the Check Box” & Click ” Agree & Continue”
Then Click ” The Chinese Government Scholarship”
After that Select your “Degree Program”
After that, you can see a complete list of Programs Offered in English/Chinese. Please Select your Program then click “Apply”.
Please fill this “Basic Information” form. After Filling in the data then click the ” Save & Next” button.
After Filling the “Basic information” Now ” Study plan”
If you have IELTS/GRE/GMAT Score must enter the information ( But IELTS/GRE/GMAT is Optional). If you have an “Acceptance Letter” must write the Professor Name in the ” Supervisor” Session and in the Recommender session, you can leave it blank or you can fill in any information ( Like family, friends) Then Click ” Save & Next”
Fill in your Education information and upload the required documents ( in JPG format).
Fill in your family Details. ” Financial Supporter” fill your any family member details like father, brother or sister. Guarantor in China” session, if you have a friend in China, fill in your friend details if not then fill in the university details. Then click “Save & Next”
This is the last step ” Enter your Address details” if you are selected university will send you Visa/ Admission details in your Address” Then Click “ Save & Next”
When you click ” Save & Next” System Preview your Complete Application Please re-check your complete application then click ” Submit”
When you Click submit your ” Application Status “ is changed from filled to ” In Process”
Note: Download the application form.
Attached all required documents and send them to University. Along with Checklist of Chinese Government Scholarship ( Checklist for CSC Scholarship)
Address: Admissions Office, School of International Education, SCUT–Room 207, B1 Building, South China University of Technology, University Town Campus, Panyu District, Guangzhou. Postcode: 510006. Tel: 86-20-39381048 or 39381029 or 39382002.