Application is now open for the Nanjing University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship ( NJUST CSC Scholarship 2024) for all international students for session 2024-2025. NJUST CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Nanjing University of Science and Technology, colloquially NJUST is one of the national key universities under the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China. It is a science-oriented university located in Xuanwu District in the east suburban area of Nanjing. Nanjing University of Science and Technology offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master, and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Nanjing University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2024 Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Nanjing University of Science and Technology|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||15 March 2024|
- Master Degree: 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Programs/ Majors Available:
NJUST Offers Many Programs for CSC Scholarship for more information. ( Click Here )
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (Must)
- No Need IELTS
- Required Acceptance Letter
- 500 RMB or 80 USD Application Fee (Non-refundable)
- If you Apply for CSC scholarship in NJUST you will automaically consider for NMG-NJUST Joint Scholarship
How to Apply for Nanjing University of Science and Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2024
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Acceptance letter is required for “Master & Ph.D.” Check the Complete list of Supervisors ( Click Here)
Download the Official Acceptance Letter format for Nanjing University of Science and Technology Supervisor ( Click Here)
These Articles Help you to get Acceptance Letter:
- Email Samples to Professor For Acceptance letter CSC Scholarship
- How to write an Effective CV for Scholarship with sample
- How to get Acceptance Letter from Professors for Scholarship
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with the Nanjing University of Science and Technology Agency Number: 10288. – Type B Check the Complete Guide on how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “https://njust.17gz.org/“ and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Online Application”
After that “Click the Check Box” & Click ” Agree & Continue”
Then Click “Chinese Government Scholarship”
After that Select your “Degree Program”
After that, you can see a complete list of Programs Offered in English/Chinese. Please Select your Program then click “Apply”.
Please fill this “Basic Information” form. After Filling in the data then click the ” Save & Next” button.
After Filling the “Basic information” Now ” Study plan”
If you have IELTS/GRE/GMAT Score must enter the information ( But IELTS/GRE/GMAT is Optional). If you have an “Acceptance Letter” must write the Professor Name in the ” Supervisor” Session and in the Recommender session, you can leave it blank or you can fill in any information ( Like family, friends) Then Click ” Save & Next”
Fill in your Education information and upload the required documents.
Fill in your family Details. ” Financial Supporter” fill your any family member details like father, brother or sister. Guarantor in China” session, if you have a friend in China, fill in your friend details if not then fill in the university details. Then click “Save & Next”
This is the last step ” Enter your Address details” if you are selected university will send you Visa/ Admission details in your Address” Then Click “ Save & Next”
When you click ” Save & Next” System Preview your Complete Application Please re-check your complete application then click ” Submit”
When you Click submit your ” Application Status “ is changed from filled to ” In Process”
Pay 500 RMB Application fee & upload the Receipt and Process is complete wait for the result.