Application is now open for the Northeast Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship ( NENU CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Northeast Normal University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Northeast Normal University is one of the six national normal universities in the People’s Republic of China, located in Changchun, Jilin province. NENU offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Northeast Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Northeast Normal University|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||28 Feb 2023|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
Northeast Normal University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- A self Introducation Video in English ( 3 to 5 mints)
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS and No Application Fee
- Optional Acceptance Letter
How to Apply for Northeast Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Apply at NENU International Student Service System
Log onto NENU International Student Service System (http://studyatnenu.nenu.edu.cn or https://nenu.17gz.org), fill in the required information, and submit the application.Click to view the Application Guide.
Note: Northeast Normal University will complete the preliminary review, determine the list of candidates, and issues the Pre-admission Notice of Chinese Government Scholarship University Program to the candidates via email.
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Northeast Normal University Agency Number: 10200 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Note: Application Process is complete and wait for the result.