Application is now open for the Nankai University Chinese Government Scholarship ( Nankai University CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Nankai University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Nankai University is a public research university located in Tianjin, China. It is a prestigious Chinese state Class A Double First Class University approved by the central government of China, and a member of the former project 985 and project 211 groups of universities. Nankai University offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master, and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Nankai University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||15 Feb 2023|
- Master Degree: 2-3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Programs/ Majors Available:
Nankai University offers many Programs for more information ( Click Here )
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
- No Need IELTS & No need Acceptance Letter
- No Application fee
How to Apply for Nankai University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with the Nankai University Agency Number: 10055– Type B Check the Complete Guide on how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Fill out the University online for ” https://nankai.at0086.cn/StuApplication/”
Note: The application process is complete and wait for the result. ( Please use Google chrome to open the Official links)
2 thoughts on “Nankai University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023”
Hello Sir Where I can find reference 1 or Reference 2 ??