Application is now open for the Lanzhou Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship ( LZJTU CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Lanzhou Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Lanzhou Jiaotong University is a transport university in Lanzhou, Gansu Province, China. It was founded as a railway engineering university as a collaboration of Southwest Jiaotong University, Beijing Jiaotong University, and the Chinese Ministry of Railways. Lanzhou Jiaotong University offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master, and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Lanzhou Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Lanzhou Jiaotong University|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||01 March 2023|
- Master Degree: 2-3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Programs/ Majors Available:
Lanzhou Jiaotong University offers many Programs for more Information.
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS
- No Need Acceptance Letter
- 400 RMB Application Fee ( Only pay when University Ask to Pay)
How to Apply for Lanzhou Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Lanzhou Jiaotong University Agency Number: 10732 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Must Send Hard Copies to the University Address ( (all in duplicate)
Address: 88 Anning West Road, Anning District, Lanzhou City, Gansu Province, China
Note: The application process is complete and wait for the result.
4 thoughts on “Lanzhou Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023”
Is there PhD in Agriculture available?
can any one inform me about majors for this scholarship for phd.
Check Majors for this scholarship