Application is now open for the Lanzhou University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship ( LUT CSC Scholarship 2022) for all international students for session 2022-2023. Lanzhou University of Technology CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
The Lanzhou University of Technology is a scientific and technological university located in Lanzhou, the provincial capital of Gansu Province, China. LUT offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Northeast Normal University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Lanzhou University of Technology|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||31 March 2022|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
The Lanzhou University of Technology offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS
- No Application Fee for CSC Scholarship
- No Need Acceptance Letter
How to Apply for Lanzhou University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Lanzhou University of Technology Agency Number: 10731 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “https://lut.at0086.cn/StuApplication/Login.aspx” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Start Application”
Click ” Agree” and Select “CSC Scholarship”
Select your ” Degree Level” & Major/Field
Fill all your details and upload the Required Documents.
Note: Application Process is complete and wait for the result.