Application is now open for the Harbin institute of technology Chinese Government Scholarship ( HIT CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. HIT CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D Degree Students to study in China.
Harbin Institute of Technology is a world-ranked research university ranked No.11 in China and No.236 Worldwide. HIT offering Scholarships in many fields/majors for master and Ph.D. students.
HIT CSC Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT)|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||Dec 20, 2022 Deadline for Early Action scholarship application|
Feb 18, 2023 Deadline for Regular scholarship application
- Master Degree: 2-3 Years
- PhD Degree: 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
- Master Degree Programs (Chinese-taught) Click Here to Check
- Master Degree Programs (English-taught) Click Here to Check
- Doctoral Degree Programs (Chinese-taught) Click Here to Check
- Doctoral Degree Programs (English-taught) Click Here to Check
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (Its optional )
- No Need IELTS & No Need Acceptance Letter
- HIT Official acceptance letter Sampe ( Click here) “if you want to try for Acceptance letter
How to Apply for HIT CSC Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with HIT Agency Number: 10213 ( Click Here)
Pay the Application fee “60 USD or 400 RMB”
Bank Name: Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Harbin, Da Zhi Branch
Bank Address: 318 East Dazhi Street, Harbin, People’s Republic of China
Name: Harbin Institute of Technology
Account Number: 3500040109008900513
Please send the electronic version of the application materials to [email protected] for reference while mailing the paper application.
Sending Address: No.11 Siling Street, Nangang District, Harbin (150001), China. Please mark the “CSC Scholarship Application” on the envelope.
2 thoughts on “Harbin Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2023”
I’m interesting to study in China
Best of luck. ( Please follow the above steps and apply for this scholarship)