Application is now open for the Hohai University Chinese Government Scholarship ( HHU CSC Scholarship 2022) for all international students for session 2022-2023. Hohai University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Hohai University is a public research university in Nanjing, China. It is under the direct administration of the Ministry of Education of China and was previously administered by the Ministry of Water Resources from 1958 to 2000. Hohai University offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master, and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Hohai University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||30 April 2022|
- Master Degree: 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Programs/ Majors Available:
Hohai University offers many programs:
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
- No Need IELTS
- No Need Acceptance Letter
- 400 RMB Application fee
How to Apply for Hohai University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Hohai University Agency Number: 10294 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “http://admission.hhu.edu.cn/“ and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Online Application”
After that “Click the Check Box” & Click ” Agree & Continue”
Then Click ” Chinese Government Scholarship”
After that Select your “Degree Program”
After that, you can see a complete list of Programs Offered in English/Chinese. Please Select your Program then click “Apply”.
Please fill this “Basic Information” form. After Filling in the data then click the ” Save & Next” button.
After Filling the “Basic information” Now ” Study plan”
If you have IELTS/GRE/GMAT Score must enter the information ( But IELTS/GRE/GMAT is Optional). If you have an “Acceptance Letter” must write the Professor Name in the ” Supervisor” Session and in the Recommender session, you can leave it blank or you can fill in any information ( Like family, friends) Then Click ” Save & Next”
Fill in your Education information and upload the required documents.
Fill in your family Details. ” Financial Supporter” fill your any family member details like father, brother or sister. Guarantor in China” session, if you have a friend in China, fill in your friend details if not then fill in the university details. Then click “Save & Next”
This is the last step ” Enter your Address details” if you are selected university will send you Visa/ Admission details in your Address” Then Click “ Save & Next”
When you click ” Save & Next” System Preview your Complete Application Please re-check your complete application then click ” Submit”
When you Click submit your ” Application Status “ is changed from filled to ” In Process”
Note: Pay the Application fee of 400 RMB and wait for the result.