Application is now open for the Hainan University Chinese Government Scholarship ( Hainanu CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Hainan University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Hainan University, commonly referred to as Haida, is a comprehensive key university formed by a merger with the former South China University of Tropical Agriculture in August 2007 in Haikou, Hainan province. Hainan University offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master, and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Hainan University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||February 10, 2023|
- Master Degree: 2-3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Programs/ Majors Available:
Hainan University offers many Programs for more information: ( Click Here )
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS
- No Need Acceptance Letter
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for Hainan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Hainan University Agency Number: 10589 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “https://hainu.17gz.org/” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Online Application”
After that “Click the Check Box” & Click ” Agree & Continue”
Then Click ” Chinese Government Scholarship “
After that Select your “Degree Program”
After that, you can see a complete list of Programs Offered in English/Chinese. Please Select your Program then click “Apply”.
Please fill this “Basic Information” form. After Filling in the data then click the ” Save & Next” button.
After Filling the “Basic information” Now ” Study plan”
If you have IELTS/GRE/GMAT Score must enter the information ( But IELTS/GRE/GMAT is Optional). If you have an “Acceptance Letter” must write the Professor Name in the ” Supervisor” Session and in the Recommender session, you can leave it blank or you can fill in any information ( Like family, friends) Then Click ” Save & Next”
Fill in your Education information and upload the required documents.
Fill in your family Details. ” Financial Supporter” fill your any family member details like father, brother or sister. Guarantor in China” session, if you have a friend in China, fill in your friend details if not then fill in the university details. Then click “Save & Next”
This is the last step ” Enter your Address details” if you are selected university will send you Visa/ Admission details in your Address” Then Click “ Save & Next”
When you click ” Save & Next” System Preview your Complete Application Please re-check your complete application then click ” Submit”
When you Click submit your ” Application Status “ is changed from filled to ” In Process”
Note: The application process is complete and wait for the result.