Application is now open for the Dalian Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship for all international students for session 2022-2023. Dalian Jiaotong University CSC Scholarship for Master Degree Students to study in China.
Dalian Jiaotong University is a university in Dalian, Liaoning, China. It was under the supervision of the provincial government and previously the Ministry of Railways. It has its larger campus near downtown Dalian and a smaller campus in the High-Tech zone in Lüshun. Dalian Jiaotong University offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master’s degree students in Chinese.
Dalian Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Dalian Jiaotong University|
|Deadline||03 April 2022|
- Master Degree: 3 – 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS
- No Need Acceptance Letter
- No Application Fee
How to Apply for Dalian Jiaotong University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Dalian Jiaotong University Agency Number: 10105 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Send hard copies ( two sets) to the University Address before the deadline.
Address: Dept. of International Cooperation and Exchange,
Address: No. 794 Huanghe Road, Shashekou District, Dalian, China – (postal code)：116028
Note: The application process is complete and wait for the result.