Application is now open for the Beihang University Chinese Government Scholarship ( BUAA CSC Scholarship 2023) for all international students for session 2023-2024. Beihang University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Beihang University was founded in 1952, is a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Beijing, China. Beihang University is consistently ranked among China’s top universities. Beihang University in the 2021 edition of Best Colleges is Regional Universities Ranking in China 33 and worldwide 485. Beihang University offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master, and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Beihang University Chinese Government Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|Degree Level||Master, and Ph.D|
|Deadline||Feb. 20, 2023|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for Master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for Doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
Beihang University offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- 2023 Major Catalogue of Master Programs for International Students
- 2023 Major Catelogue of Doctoral Programs for International Students
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Acceptance letter (Optional)
- No Need IELTS
- Application Fee (RMB 400 or USD 70)
- Optional Acceptance Letter but Recommeded
How to Apply for Beihang University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Download the Offical Acceptance Letter format for Beihang University Supervisor ( Click Here)
These Articles Help you to get Acceptance Letter:
- Email Samples to Professor For Acceptance letter CSC Scholarship
- How to write an Effective CV for Scholarship with sample
- How to get Acceptance Letter from Professors for Scholarship
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Beihang University Agency Number: 10006 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “https://admission.buaa.edu.cn/” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” My Application”
After that click ” Apply Now”
Select your ” Major/Field”
After that click ” Apply Now”
Fill in the Basic information and upload your documents.
For the Financial Supporter Information, CSC applicants can fill in” I am a CSC scholarship applicant” instead.
Note: Pay the Application fee (RMB 400 or USD 70)
The Application Process is complete and wait for the result.