Application is now open for the Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship ( BIT CSC Scholarship 2022) for all international students for session 2022-2023. BIT University CSC Scholarship for Master & Ph.D. Degree Students to study in China.
Beijing Institute of Technology (BIT) was founded in 1940, are a major public university and one of the oldest universities in Beijing, China. BIT offers Scholarships in many fields/majors for Master and Ph.D. students in Chinese/English.
Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship Details
|Funding Authority||China Scholarship Council|
|University||Beijing Institute of Technology|
|Degree Level||Master & Ph.D|
|Deadline||15 April 2022|
- Master Degree: 2 – 3 Years
- PhD Degree: 3- 4 Years
CSC Scholarship Benefits:
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee;
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Monthly stipend is granted to the students at the following rates after freshman coming to China to register, the stipend will not be reissued before coming China:
Master’s degree candidate: 3,000 RMB/month
Doctoral degree candidate: 3,500 RMB/month
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- International students out of China or former graduates of Chinese universities.
- Applicants for master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35; Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
Course /Majors Available
BIT offers many degree programs in English as well as in Chinese for Master and Ph.D. Degree Students.
- Aeronautical and Astronautical Science and Technology
- Applied Economics
- Armament Science and Technology
- Aviation Digital Economy and Management
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Computer Scinece and Technology
- Control Science and Engineering
- Electronics Science and Technology
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Instrument Science and Technology
- Management Science and Technology
- Material Science and Technology
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Optical Engineering
- Power Engineering and Engineering Thermophysics
- Safety Science and Technology
- Teaching Chinese to Speakers of Other Languages
- Theoretical Economics
More Details ( Click Here)
- Degree ( Notarized Copy) If you dont have Degree Must submit ” Hope Certificate”
- Transcript ( Notarized Copy) If you are in Last Semester must submit your Previous Semester Result.
- Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Passport Copy
- Passport Size Picture
- Physical Examination Form
- English Proficiency Certificate
- Certificate of No Criminal Record
- Other Supporting Documents
- Acceptance letter (Must)
Important Note :
- No Need for IELTS
- 600 RMB Application Fee and Must Need Acceptance Letter
How to Apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022
You have to apply online for this Scholarship:
Must have “Acceptance Letter” Check the Complete list of Supervisors ( Click Here)
These Articles Help you to get Acceptance Letter:
- Email Samples to Professor For Acceptance letter CSC Scholarship
- How to write an Effective CV for Scholarship with sample
- How to get Acceptance Letter from Professors for Scholarship
After getting Acceptance Letter from Supervisor.
Fill the Chinese Government Scholarship with Beijing Institute of Technology Agency Number: 10007 – Type B Check the Complete Guide how you can fill the CSC Scholarship Form( Click Here)
Open this link “http://apply.isc.bit.edu.cn/” and create your account.
After Creating the account you see this type of screen then click ” Online Application”
After that “Click the Check Box” & Click ” Agree & Continue”
After that Select your “Degree Program”
After that, you can see a complete list of Programs Offered in English/Chinese. Please Select your Program then click “Apply”.
Please fill this “Basic Information” form. After Filling in the data then click the ” Save & Next” button.
After Filling the “Basic information” Now ” Study plan”
If you have IELTS/GRE/GMAT Score must enter the information ( But IELTS/GRE/GMAT is Optional). If you have an “Acceptance Letter” must write the Professor Name in the ” Supervisor” Session and in the Recommender session, you can leave it blank or you can fill in any information ( Like family, friends) Then Click ” Save & Next”
Fill in your Education information and upload the required documents ( in JPG format) While you upload the documents please upload your CSC Application form in ” Financial Guarantee Letter”
Fill in your family Details. ” Financial Supporter” fill your any family member details like father, brother or sister. Guarantor in China” session, if you have a friend in China, fill in your friend details if not then fill in the university details. Then click “Save & Next”
This is the last step ” Enter your Address details” if you are selected university will send you Visa/ Admission details in your Address” Then Click “ Save & Next”
When you click ” Save & Next” System Preview your Complete Application Please re-check your complete application then click ” Submit”
When you Click submit your ” Application Status “ is changed from filled to ” In Process”
After Passing the Initial Review you have to Pay 600 RMB Application Fee
Note: CSC Scholarship result 2022 will be announced at end of July/August